Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Has anyone here (In America) purchased an "ST line" Fiesta?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I saw my third one this morning as I drove down State Street in Ann Arbor. It was, I believe, an orange spice color. In several months I have only seen just the three different ones.

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #3
I haven't seen any at my local dealer
I'm going to visit my selling dealership and find out when the order date cut off for Fiesta is. If it's been announced to dealers. I originally understood that production would end in May of 2019. But as we have all seen, Ford has been making many plan adjustments recently.

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #4
I rolled up behind the forth ST line hatchback fiesta this morning on I-94. This trim package is trickling out. I almost caught up with it, but my exit came up and he was going almost 80. So, this is the best image I got.
IMG_20190215_105056.jpg

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #7
Very sharp. You have the closest thing to a Red/black edition as North America will ever see! What Sync system do you have?

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #9
I am yet to see one in the new shade of green. The promotional image Ford published of a ST line hatchback in that shade was very striking. It will definitely be the rarest of the three shades of green offered. H&R suspension company had the sharpest looking modified Lime squeeze hatchback Fiesta .I see it still being used as a display and test vehicle at the Tire rack facility in South Bend, Indiana. Fiesta+ST+line+HR.jpg

Last edited:

C-Man

City
Orange
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta ST-Line
I just got one in white two weeks ago, I fooled an ST owner last week. I've received many compliments on how great it looks from young and old. I wish the red color came on the ST, but since it is unique to the ST-Line it won't fool anyone. Many dealerships have them in stock in California. I got mine for $12,977 which is hell of price for new one. I can only imagine how well I could have negotiated an ST for had I got one.

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #11
Welcome to the forum! Post a couple of pictures soon. What Sync system do you have? I'm also curious about what brand of tires came on your new ST line? The 16 inch wheels are a nice upgrade that Ford should have offered a long time ago.

C-Man

City
Orange
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta ST-Line
Hello Scotman! Mine came with the Sync 3, and it also came with Hankook tires. I do like the wheels, but I am swapping them out soon for a mismatch of fifteen52 Turbomacs and Tarmacs. I am not the biggest fan of black wheels. So far so good though! Will post photos when I make the swap completely in about a week. That is all about what I plan to change on this car looks wise. I think it is perfect!

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #13
Nice. I agree about black wheels. Also, I found that swapping in polyeurathane front sway bar frame bushings are a nice upgrade at a low cost. Then add adjustable end links and you have a great handling upgrade with little to no ride degradation.If you are looking to sell the 16 inch wheels, pm me a $. I have several pints of silver paint to fix that color issue.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Saw one at my dealer the other day, had to do a double take because it looked exactly like an ST from the outside.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Other than the automagic gear selector and ST Line logo on the seats, it looks exactly like my SE interior. Mine has silver stitching on the seats instead of red.

Actually, I just noticed the steering wheel is leather? wrapped, mine is not.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Other than the automagic gear selector and ST Line logo on the seats, it looks exactly like my SE interior. Mine has silver stitching on the seats instead of red.

Actually, I just noticed the steering wheel is leather? wrapped, mine is not.
Yup the steering wheel is an upgrade along with the pedals.

d3viant

City
Breese
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 ST-Line
I just bought an ST-Line Thursday. I have Sync III. I opted for the Hot Pepper Red over the white and black that my local dealership had.

There are MANY of these ST-Lines around the STL area on dealership lots.

I did get the cold weather package but that is all I wanted. (no need for navigation package and I never used my sunroof in my Fusion)

My daughter likes the ambient lighting feature. Pretty neat!

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #18
I had hoped that Ford would build a fair number of ST line hatchbacks before the end of production. Our local Enterprise car rental place has eight Fiesta in their inventory. But, a person who is looking for a Fiesta to buy will have a difficult time finding a new one in my area.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats @d3viant

I had hoped that Ford would build a fair number of ST line hatchbacks before the end of production. Our local Enterprise car rental place has eight Fiesta in their inventory. But, a person who is looking for a Fiesta to buy will have a difficult time finding a new one in my area.
Same here, even if it doesn't have the higher hp numbers the ST line is still very attractive.