Has anyone here (In America) purchased an "ST line" Fiesta?

I saw my third one this morning as I drove down State Street in Ann Arbor. It was, I believe, an orange spice color. In several months I have only seen just the three different ones.

I haven't seen any at my local dealer
I'm going to visit my selling dealership and find out when the order date cut off for Fiesta is. If it's been announced to dealers. I originally understood that production would end in May of 2019. But as we have all seen, Ford has been making many plan adjustments recently.

I rolled up behind the forth ST line hatchback fiesta this morning on I-94. This trim package is trickling out. I almost caught up with it, but my exit came up and he was going almost 80. So, this is the best image I got.
IMG_20190215_105056.jpg

Very sharp. You have the closest thing to a Red/black edition as North America will ever see! What Sync system do you have?

I am yet to see one in the new shade of green. The promotional image Ford published of a ST line hatchback in that shade was very striking. It will definitely be the rarest of the three shades of green offered. H&R suspension company had the sharpest looking modified Lime squeeze hatchback Fiesta .I see it still being used as a display and test vehicle at the Tire rack facility in South Bend, Indiana.