Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Flex pipe help 2011 Ford Fiesta SES hatchback

City
Dunnville
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SES hatchback
This might sound blonde I have some knowledge of cars but it’s limited! Can someone help me clear these things up so I can order a godamn flex pipe I never struggled so hard with a part!
So here’s the run down flex pipe just went and I’ve searched everywhere and most are universal weld on but I’m looking for a factory fit clamp or bolt on to avoid extra shop costs for welding because most quotes I’ve got are ridiculous! would anyone know the length of the stock flex pipe or any pointers/sku numbers on what the hell to order because every time I look online it’s just giving me a flex pipe connected to a manifold and my dads dead set it’s separate but like I said my quotes have been high so god I hope it’s not I’m so confused send help

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
It may be a case where the repair shop is trying to sell you a catalyst with flex pipe. Rather than just the flex pipe. The images of the area show the flex pipe is welded onto the end of the catalyst. It's possible that the car has hit something in the road or been driven into a ditch and the catalyst and pipes are bent. That would be a situation where parts might need replacement.
If not, then a simple and inexpensive flex pipe section should be doable. You really need to have it fitted and welded into place by a shop that is capable of doing that type of thing. And they should also be capable of explaining in clear and simple terms the scope of repairs needed. 20210324_115315_clipped_rev_1_900x-1.jpg

Last edited: