Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Fiesta s and se nitrous.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Mmmmmkay....use whatever you guys want but I ended up just getting a 5/16th OD high pressure fuel hose. The got a NX 5/16th barbed T fitting and clamped everthing.
My only concern would be to not have flanged ends on these tubes to retain the hose from slipping off. Don't know the fuel pressure there but over time, as the clamps seat into the rubber it will loosen the grip and the flange would provide some safety from the hose just slipping off the tube. Could be overkill, but I have experience with fuel hoses coming off and pumping fuel onto the hot manifold and it's instant fire with not much chance of putting it out before a bunch of damage is done.
1618594475322.png

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #22
I'll be keeping a eye out for sure. Probably just needs to be routinely inspected which I believe I'll be doing once my systems ready to go. Making sure lines are tight and yada yada.

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #23
Got bottle gauge put on and filled. installed purge kit with everything wired. System works and purge is bitchin. Still need AF gauge, colder plugs and I'll be making hits. I'll get pics of wiring and video of purge.

City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
I’ve put off putting nitrous on my Fiesta as I have opted to save up more money to put a two stage kit on my truck.

Looking forward to seeing some results from your install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #26
I’ve put off putting nitrous on my Fiesta as I have opted to save up more money to put a two stage kit on my truck.

Looking forward to seeing some results from your install.

Going for a 150 or 200?

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #27

Attachments

City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
Two stages of 150 each is the starting point. Engine’s fully built for a power adder, so I’m throwing the juice to it for now. I may ditch that later for a Dyers blower setup.

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #29
Two stages of 150 each is the starting point. Engine’s fully built for a power adder, so I’m throwing the juice to it for now. I may ditch that later for a Dyers blower setup.

Not familer with 2 stage im assuming to not trash the

Sounds like a beast what engine you got in it?

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
This is so kewl!

But I thought Nitrous was "vapor" - as in you went into the manifold vacuum port(s).

This one is fuel (liquid) - so does the "wet" contain a fuel or just the solution for the NO2?

City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
Dry kit is nitrous only. Wet kit is both nitrous and additional fuel. Dry is good up to 75hp, but I think 75 is pushing it a bit too much. I’d go with a wet kit no matter what just to be safe.

Lean is mean, but rich is safe. With the non-existent tuning capability of non-ST Fiestas, I’d advice to run on the rich side, run the best fuel you are able to obtain, and try out different temp plugs.

Edit: if you have any problem areas like older CV axles, aging clutch, etc… nitrous will make them worse in a hurry

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #35
I'll agree with the better to be a little rich than lean. To be on the safe side ill jet for 35hp first and check plugs. Do you think to be even safer I should jet the fuel for 50hp with the 35hp n2o jet? Or would this cause it to be to rich and nit produce the go its intended for?

City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
That was my plan. Run richer fuel pills and play around with that.

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #37
That was my plan. Run richer fuel pills and play around with that.

Hence why a AF gauge is super important. I'll size up the fuel see if its 12.5 or lower. Thats were I wanna be at full load. Anything above 12.5 im shuting down.

City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
I’ll be converting my truck to the Holley Super Sniper fuel injection next summer. I’m old school, but these new school systems can’t be beat. Love the endless tuning options. Having a car with zero ECU support has been frustrating lol

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #39
I’ll be converting my truck to the Holley Super Sniper fuel injection next summer. I’m old school, but these new school systems can’t be beat. Love the endless tuning options. Having a car with zero ECU support has been frustrating lol

I honestly think the carbs be easier to tune. Better carb plate kit and id still go wet. Youd be able to retard timing easier.

OP
Calebdrums1985
City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback
Thread Starter #40
Damn I keep forgeting these EFI kits for the carbed motors. Is ignition remain all the same