Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Fiesta Front bumper compatibility

City
Winter Park
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Does anyone know if a 2014-2019 fiesta front bumper would fit on a 2011 fiesta?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
It's not a simple direct swap. The hood panels are different between 2011-13 and 2014 up.
The headlamp capsules are also changed for 2014 up.
I am seeing prices of over 600 bucks for a complete 11-13 front bumper cover assembly. That's for a cover with grille and bezels along with the lower apron pieces. That doesn't include the splash aprons inside the fenders (i don't know if they are same as earlier ones) and the headlamp capsules are around 150 bucks each used.
So, none of this is inexpensive. I have both versions. I don't see any advantage with the newer headlamps. Its just gingerbread. Expensive gingerbread.

OP
Dracoblue777
City
Winter Park
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #3
It's not a simple direct swap. The hood panels are different between 2011-13 and 2014 up.
The headlamp capsules are also changed for 2014 up.
I am seeing prices of over 600 bucks for a complete 11-13 front bumper cover assembly. That's for a cover with grille and bezels along with the lower apron pieces. That doesn't include the splash aprons inside the fenders (i don't know if they are same as earlier ones) and the headlamp capsules are around 150 bucks each used.
So, none of this is inexpensive. I have both versions. I don't see any advantage with the newer headlamps. Its just gingerbread. Expensive gingerbread.
Nothing is simple with this car of mine, but I saw the 2015 bumper and headlights for cheaper, but I wasn’t sure if it would all fit, since I don’t have anything to compare it to where I’m at.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Yes. Parts are SO expensive that i have decided to "borrow" the bumper cover assembly, headlamps and the crash sensors off my 2011 blue hatchback just to confirm that the headlights and airbag systems are fully functional. Before I drop the money on the cover.
I know that it could cost at least $500 to replace airbag monitors and a harness plus a couple of crash sensors.
I can start and drive my project hatchback around my shop. But every warning light in the cluster is glowing.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
I can start and drive my project hatchback around my shop. But every warning light in the cluster is glowing.
I sometimes have days like that, just trying to get out of bed...

It's those winking lights in the upper corner of your eye - sort of thng...

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
A soldering iron should be able to take care of those pesky lights...

OP
Dracoblue777
City
Winter Park
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #7
Yes. Parts are SO expensive that i have decided to "borrow" the bumper cover assembly, headlamps and the crash sensors off my 2011 blue hatchback just to confirm that the headlights and airbag systems are fully functional. Before I drop the money on the cover.
I know that it could cost at least $500 to replace airbag monitors and a harness plus a couple of crash sensors.
I might just have to buy a bumper and headlights to test it out. But that’s a project for sometime next year.