Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Should I buy Used 2011 Ford Fiesta SES Hatchback Manual?

Do you or someone you know have a Fiesta over 125k miles and it's still going good?

• Total voters
City
New york
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
No car
Thank you for helping me! It has about 120 miles on it for $2500 USD certified. I'll be doing 10-15 miles a year. I'd be happy if it can last another 3+ years. I feel that it can if I keep regular oil changes on time and drive it smoothly then I can prove everyone wrong who keeps raising their voice at me for choosing Ford and not the other brands. I told them I did my research and that the Fiesta fits my needs the most. But they may be right, so my research continues. Do you or someone you know have a Fiesta with higher milage than this one and still going strong?

Last edited:

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
There are quite a few higher mileage manual transmission Fiesta around. How well it was maintained and the service records and receipts for the work done are important.
Most items like shocks, tires, brake pads and rotors are not expensive. A clutch replacement or broken power steering or A/C will be costly, as they are on most anything else today. Other than that. I could say that a 95,000 mile Fiesta that has only had one owner might be preferable to 40,000 mile Fiesta that has had four owners, if the 95k Fiesta has maintenance records.