Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Final production cutoff date for Fiesta..

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
March 29, 2019. Then it's a wrap after orders are fulfilled. If you desire a relatively simple car, this is the last opportunity to get one with a Ford emblem!

vpro0

City
Ivano-Frankivsk
State
Non-US
Country
Ukraine
What I Drive
2016 Fiesta 1.4
Is that only for US or the whole world?

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #3
Is that only for US or the whole world?
It's for North America. The Fiesta for the U.S. and Canada is assembled in Cautitlan Mexico. The order bank closes on 3/29/19. Meaning no orders will be submitted for build after that date.

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #5
Its a sad day for us Fiesta owners.
I'm surprised they didn't end it in 2017! Given the length of time it has been sold here, I have to believe that the ST version has far out sold the original Focus SVT. That one sold less than 5,000 units in approximately 3 years of production. Ford won't break out ST production totals. So, my guess is that they built around 3,500 units annually. Overall, a good run. Of course, the basic Fiesta is floating around too. I rented a blue 2018 hatchback a couple of months ago from Enterprise rent a car.

Attachments