Finally got my Hot Hatch!

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #4
very nice looking car. I have not seen many blue ones yet, i like that wheels with the blue.

OP
F

Froctor

Thread Starter #7
That blue is awesome! I agree with everyone else, the wheels matches the car perfectly.

Looks like you got the smoke grey seats... can we see pics of those?

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #8
nice now we have another member in toronto with his car. i think the orange seats would have matched your wheels very nice! either way it looks awesome! congrats

OP
S

Sekred

Thread Starter #9
I like the blue, probably my first choice if I had one when I got mine

OP
Y

YIN

Thread Starter #16
nice now we have another member in toronto with his car. i think the orange seats would have matched your wheels very nice! either way it looks awesome! congrats
Yeah,I prefer orange seats but blue only came with grey seat......

OP
F

Froctor

Thread Starter #18
If I would have been patient and ordered my car instead of picking the one they had, I would have chosen the grey seats.

Wanna swap? :p

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hmm I forgot, they have restrictions up in Canada. Thankfully down here you can order any combination, still looks great with the Recaros.[lovest]

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #20
If it wernt for the orange seats in my tux black that came fully equipped i wouldve went with PB grey seats and wheel option. I couldve lived without the Mroof and NAV. Plus you get more headroom without the roof. I always think about the PB :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk