Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

1.0L New Engine Wiring Pictures

Idget

City
BAY CITY
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SFE
I am putting in a new 1.0L in my Fiesta SFE. My buddy and I took the motor out, but he is busy and I don't know the wire routing for the exhaust side of the motor as I was underneath while he unplugged and pulled it out of the old engine. Can someone send me some pictures of the wiring as it routes to the front of the vehicle? I want to make sure to keep the wiring away from the exhaust so I don't have the wires melt. I know there is some tight routing of one wire to the belt side of the engine and I don't know how the wire get routed.

Thanks,
Idget

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I would go to a car dealer with an EcoSport 1.0 on the lot. Ask to look at it, and when you check under the hood, take some pics. If the EcoSport says 4WD on the back, it's not the 1.0. Find one with the EcoBoost badge on the right side of the rear hatch.
Just google around until you find one local to you, and ask to see it. You'll waste the salesperson's time, but you'll find out what you need to, hopefully. The car is different, but the engine is identical.