Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta today?

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
That's one of the best mods for the buck, ever. I have those in my license plate lights and the front side markers, too. Put some foil in the rear center light for a little more backseat light.
Foil for the rear storage area lighting for this weekend..... a great idea!

City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
And I LED’d everything. Only problem is hyperblink with the turn signals. I’ve tried a ton of resistors with no luck, but this was 3 1/2 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
Virginia Beach
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 Fiesta SE
And I LED’d everything. Only problem is hyperblink with the turn signals. I’ve tried a ton of resistors with no luck, but this was 3 1/2 years ago.

Hyperblink?

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Rapid blinking due to reduced load from fluorescent lighting to LEDs.

Fluorescent? I think you mean incandescent, lol. Two completely different technologies. Would suck to have fluorescent ballasts on a moving vehicle.

City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
Fluorescent? I think you mean incandescent, lol. Two completely different technologies. Would suck to have fluorescent ballasts on a moving vehicle.
It was the only word that would come to mind. I knew it wasn’t right and I stand corrected lol