Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta today?

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Was looking at these thru a local NAPA - from Pilot, which brand did you settle for?

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
There's no reason to run anything but Motorcraft spark plugs.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Anyone run E3 spark plugs?
I only use Bosch or Motorcraft. Bosch because I have prior experience under endurance racing conditions and Motorcraft because they are OEM. I run Motorcraft in my car. Our cars are not stressed enough to justify anything other than the stock heat and plug.

Last edited:

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I only use Bosch or Motorcraft. Bosch because I have prior experience under endurance racing conditions and Motorcraft because they are OEM. I run Motorcraft in my car. Our cars are not stressed enough to justify anything other than the stock heat and plug.
Bosch makes good stuff. I've used their wipers, wires, etc. on lots of cars. Fits perfectly, good quality.
Not cheap, but often cheaper than OEM, and just as good.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I have never unboxed and installed any Bosch sensor or filter or spark plug that that was defective. Never. I have unboxed a few Motorcraft oil filters that didn't have any threads cut to install them! Bosch wiper blades are also pretty damn good!
Also have had good results with most Standard brand electrical components. Not sure where they are made anymore.

City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
Bosch makes good stuff. I've used their wipers, wires, etc. on lots of cars. Fits perfectly, good quality.
Not cheap, but often cheaper than OEM, and just as good.
I ran the wiper blades on my truck. Loved them

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Wipers aren't spark plugs.... Bosch spark plugs are terrible unless you have a German car. When I worked at a parts store way back when, people returned them all of the time because their cars weren't running right with them installed. If you are set on something different than OEM, go with Denso.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I have only installed Bosch plugs my V10 F350 that i can say i have direct, fairly long term experience with. So far, no issues.
In the distant past, i owned an 85 Dodge Omni GLH. That car would exhibit a misfire at idle if i didn't use Champion plugs. Preferably the non resistor type. I really enjoyed the GLH. I consider it to be the first modern era American "hot hatch".
I just concluded that it was a quirk of the machine. But that was a before Al Gore invented the internet and we gearheads would still share hate stories about Thermoquad carburetors.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Drove it.....Took a twisty/fun trip up Lookout Mountain and back down; above Golden, Co (Golden below, left; Denver city, left, in the background), yesterday.
20210602_144809-01.jpeg 20210602_142156-01.jpeg