- What I Drive
- 2011 Fiesta SES 4Dr Hatchback
2) The radio starts cutting out with a loud pop after an hour or so of driving. No clue what to do with that.
3) The front left bearing and/or brake rotor need replacing. There's a woom woom sound when accelerating around 40kph and cyclicly bouncy braking, so possibly warped rotor(s) and worn bearing.
4) There's plenty of squeaking in the suspension, possibly a dying strut in the front left.
5) Lots of rust bubbles starting up on the hood, rusting around the rear fender and bumper where panels meet, and the whole bottom edge of the trunk is flaking rust. I'm in Atlantic Canada so that's normal once a car's around 10 years old.
6) Alternator is starting to make grinding noises.
7) Needs a new oxygen sensor in the uptake.
8) Needs a new front left tire for summer, as the one that came with it is unevenly worn. It did come with a second set of rims, though, which is handy.
9) Airbag light comes up on the dash, so I need to figure out which cables under the seats to clean up and reconnect. Could also possibly be the sensors at the front of the car.
Possibly more that I'm just not remembering. I only paid $3000 for it, which isn't too bad considering we needed a car right away, it has a new catalytic converter, and the transmission was replaced recently.