Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Sony stereo

Jack Hoff

City
Coventry
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2010 ford fiesta zetec petrol
Hiya Guys.

I have a 2010 fiesta fitted with the standard stereo. Ive bought a bluetooth headunit & sony black fascia to change mine over however having removed my stereo this morning the two plugs on the back of mine are a different shape to the ones on the back of the bluetooth headuint. Also the ariel connection is different too( mine has one connection the other one has two small ones) are there adapters available for the two plugs?

Attachments

City
Longview
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta SE
Try www.crutchfield.com. They’re usually pretty good about having wiring adapter kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jack Hoff

City
Coventry
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2010 ford fiesta zetec petrol
Thread Starter #3
Are they in the uk?

lilbleh

City
Jakarta
State
Non-US
Country
Indonesia
What I Drive
2014 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost
Based on the photos, I think the bottom one should be for the facelift version. You might want to get the unit that is for your year model.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I think that there are at least three different radio-hvac face plates within the mk7 and 7.5 Fiestas, depending on the market they were intended for.