Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Finally got my Hot Hatch!

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #21
Hmm I forgot, they have restrictions up in Canada. Thankfully down here you can order any combination, still looks great with the Recaros.[lovest]
no that's misinformation. in canada we have both colour options no matter the exterior colour of the car. his salesman may have been misinformed. the only restriction we have up here is the recaros come standard no option for standard seats.

i still don't understand why they force canadians to buy the recaros (i would have bought them either way though), i mean it comes from the exact same plant. ahh well they probably know our economy is better (at the moment) and we'll spend the money. who knows though.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
no that's misinformation. in canada we have both colour options no matter the exterior colour of the car. his salesman may have been misinformed. the only restriction we have up here is the recaros come standard no option for standard seats.

i still don't understand why they force canadians to buy the recaros (i would have bought them either way though), i mean it comes from the exact same plant. ahh well they probably know our economy is better (at the moment) and we'll spend the money. who knows though.
Oh I see, I had read some where about lack of seat choices and remembered incorrectly.

OP
Y

YIN

Thread Starter #23

Are you sure ???? We can not bulid price with "Blue + Orange combo" on Ford ca.

Last edited:
OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #24
odd, on my computer i can't put the blue with the grey in. but either way it is some sort of computer glitch when you go to the dealer they can order either one.