Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

AI burped this up, I've got the Fiesta!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
There is a company in Jacksonville Florida called Stripeman. The website is stripeman.com. they offer several kits for various vehicles. But not the Fiesta. They have equipment to digitally print the lighter colored edge moldings onto the transfer film. That saves a huge amount of time and expense. I am sure that you could send them some images of your Fiesta along with some measurements and they could create a nice looking decal set. They have several images of the woodgrain kits they have done.
A nice feature of the site is the availability of a woodgrain sample set for only 13 bucks. Order the sample set, pick your graining shades and then work with them to create the look you want!
I can only recommend that you stay just below the bodyline that intersects the door handles. Those Ai images are very heavily doctored. The door handles in the images are not located in the actual position.

Attachments

Last edited:

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Hey, when you owned a '77AMC Pacer, Woodgrain decal on the door panel was STANDARD.

Love that wood/Bronze on the wheel spokes.