Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2019 Fiesta SE

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Hi, Just bought a new 2019 Fiesta SE with manual transmission in hot pepper red. I've wanted one for a while and since they are going away, I pulled the trigger. This is the only manual sedan I could find in my area (St. Louis, MO)

Owning small cars has it's advantages, I have 3 in a 2 car garage. My pickup makes this look like a bigger car.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking new addition to the fleet! Do you have any plans for it?

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #3
Keep it clean, and as mint and stock as possible. The truck (01 S10 extended cab, 2.2L 5 speed) is the modded vehicle, and the car you can't really see (because it's black and currently has no front end on it) is the winter beater (95 Grand Am SE coupe, 3.1L V6 4 speed auto).

I'll be getting the factory rubber floor mats so I can keep the carpeted ones in new condition, sun blocker for the windshield, car cover, possibly a bra for road trips.

Better views of other vehicles:

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
The sad thing about the end of cars like Fiesta is that hybrids and turbocharged cars are not simple to maintain and inexpensive to drive. Insurance costs are higher and repair costs are much greater.

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #5
Really digging this color, and the Covercraft sunshield works great too.

Also, installed front splash guards. Apparently, Ford doesn't have rears that will fit.

Almost 1000 miles on it now. Drives great.

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #7
Yea, I baby this car. Hasn't even had rain fall on it since I took ownership.

I've never had a new car before, and will probably never buy new again. Unless gasoline goes away completely, this car and my truck will be still running when I die, lol.

The S10 is the first car I bought and registered myself, and now this is my first new car, 12 years later.

Last edited:

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States

I've never had a new car before, and will probably never buy new again. Unless gasoline goes away completely, this car and my truck will be still running when I die, lol.

The S10 is the first car I bought and registered myself, and now this is my first new car, 12 years later.
I was the same way for the first year. Now it's my daily lol.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue

I keep mine for a looooooong time! I still have a 69 Mustang I bought shortly after I finnished school. I also kept the last shop truck I had when I regained my sanity and quit my shop! And, I have both the street and road race versions of the 2000 ZX2 S/R. Plus my 2011 Fiesta hatchback and my 16 FiST. You might want to get your Fiesta rustproofed with special attention given to the perimeter of the doors, hood panel and trunklid! If I can get Ford to settle for just giving me the panels, I am looking at a major undertaking to correct the corrosion that is creeping out of the seams of my never winter driven 16 Fiesta. I love the car. But, this is God awful.

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #11
I keep mine for a looooooong time! I still have a 69 Mustang I bought shortly after I finnished school. I also kept the last shop truck I had when I regained my sanity and quit my shop! And, I have both the street and road race versions of the 2000 ZX2 S/R. Plus my 2011 Fiesta hatchback and my 16 FiST. You might want to get your Fiesta rustproofed with special attention given to the perimeter of the doors, hood panel and trunklid! If I can get Ford to settle for just giving me the panels, I am looking at a major undertaking to correct the corrosion that is creeping out of the seams of my never winter driven 16 Fiesta. I love the car. But, this is God awful.
Man, that sucks! I can't say I've seen a Fiesta with visible rust yet. Even the ones in the junkyard seem to be rust free, and I live in St. Louis where they salt the roads constantly.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I'm going to deal with the issue. But it will be an involved repair