Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2019 Ford Fiesta SE Tuning

branden07

City
potosi
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Before anyone says to buy a ST lemme tell you I am broke and I got what I could afford.

After market ECU
So on my Fiesta SE I have after market pars like a cold air intake, after market exhaust, and a spoiler and the whole 9 yards. But I ordered a turbo for but i know the ECU is locked and I was wondering if anyone knew what aftermarket ECU would fit in it. I was thinking putting ST ECU in it, but I'm not sure if it would fit if not I would just buy a new wiring harness.
I was wondering if anyone could help me out because I wanna turbo it but I need a new ECU so if anyone could help me I would appreciate it

Attachments

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I would be happy to point you in the direction of getting a turbocharged fiesta SE. But it just isn't possible. Not with just an aftermarket ECU. Not with the harness for an ST. The instrument cluster is vin coded and will not be compatible with incorrect engine controls.
You need to study an ST version. There are multiple system differences in almost every single area.
The guts of the engine are very different. The transmission is very different. The calibrations for the traction controls are very different for that powertrain than the sedan you have.
I can only strongly recommend that you NOT start cutting up your fiesta wiring harness in the effort to get a turbocharged fiesta.
I say that because you have admitted you are "broke". But you aren't broke if you have a good running car that could be sold!
I won't tell you that you should just go find a fiesta ST.
But, i can say that you are going to go so effing broke and get so disgusted at the misery you created for yourself by trying to "make" a turbo fiesta that it will be the only thing that you think about as you walk to work.