2019 Fiesta SE

Reactions
Hi, Just bought a new 2019 Fiesta SE with manual transmission in hot pepper red. I've wanted one for a while and since they are going away, I pulled the trigger. This is the only manual sedan I could find in my area (St. Louis, MO)

Owning small cars has it's advantages, I have 3 in a 2 car garage. My pickup makes this look like a bigger car.

Reactions
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking new addition to the fleet! Do you have any plans for it?

OP
M
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Keep it clean, and as mint and stock as possible. The truck (01 S10 extended cab, 2.2L 5 speed) is the modded vehicle, and the car you can't really see (because it's black and currently has no front end on it) is the winter beater (95 Grand Am SE coupe, 3.1L V6 4 speed auto).

I'll be getting the factory rubber floor mats so I can keep the carpeted ones in new condition, sun blocker for the windshield, car cover, possibly a bra for road trips.

Better views of other vehicles:

Reactions
The sad thing about the end of cars like Fiesta is that hybrids and turbocharged cars are not simple to maintain and inexpensive to drive. Insurance costs are higher and repair costs are much greater.