Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Fiesta help

Jester

City
Thrapston
State
NM
Country
Great Britain
What I Drive
Fiesta
Hi I’m new to group I have a 1986 mk2 fiesta low miles I’ve recently brought some parts and am seeking some advice on here and your good help it’s a genuine door skin was told mk1/2 fiesta but not sure it has a part number 6203408 or 7017675 on it any help greatly appreciated on here

Attachments

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
We never got those in the States. I hope you find what you're looking for. It's a neat little car.

City
Not-US
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE
Im not sure about Ford UK, but those part#s dont look typical for Ford.

Ford part#s usually start with a 4 number vehicle identifier prefix.
In the middle there will be a base part number, usually corresponding to its location on the car from bottom to top.
Finally finishes with letters related loosely to engineering changes.

They usually look like this...E7FZ-6600-AA or F0AB-17A235-B, ,do you see any numbers like these?

Sometimes part numbers on items wont be the Ford catalogue number, it will be an engineering part number used during the design process.
Ford fasteners, clips, hardware have their own unique numbering system.

City
Not-US
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE
Best I could come up with is this...

7017675 - Ford Fiesta, 89-96 (CX), Panel Assy, Door outer. LH - from 01/01/89 to 31/08/96, 3-door/Saloon/Van