Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

HELP ME, HIVE MIND! Looking for a service manual for a 2012 Fiesta

City
Plymouth
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Fiesta SES
Anyone have a lead to a real hardcopy service manual for our 2012 Fiesta?
It's an SES (Special, EXTRA Special lol). Got it as a leftover show room model with virtually all the bells and whistles for only $600 more than a new 2013.
I hate on-line stuff, and don't want to go in-and-out of the house to the car just to work on the thing.
I'd be willing to print out a manual if that's possible.I tried the HAYNES manual, but that was only UK versions. NOPE!

Right now I'm trying to diagnose poor A/C output, tried the owner's manual and the fuses and etc. are good.
The radiator fan is not working, so I'm betting it's the fan motor or the engine temp switch.
Any diagnosis help out there as well?
I'm going to try the fan motor directly on 12VDC to see if that's the problem, then next would be the switch on the engine somewheres.
HELP ME, OBI-WAN FORDOBI !!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Look at the fuses and relay. Shop manual is digital and available from ford. Then you can print out the needed pages.
We only have human beings on this site. Nobody by the name of Obi-wan