Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Yellow warning light on stable

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I would be looking at the blower motor or the blower motor resistor.
You mentioned earlier that you had filled the tank with E95 Premium fuel. Is the car able to run on 95 percent ethanol? More importantly, are you certain that it is engineered to burn that fuel type?

OP
S

Spice61

City
Thailand
State
Non-US
Country
Thailand
What I Drive
Ford Firsta
Thread Starter #22
I would be looking at the blower motor or the blower motor resistor.
You mentioned earlier that you had filled the tank with E95 Premium fuel. Is the car able to run on 95 percent ethanol? More importantly, are you certain that it is engineered to burn that fuel type?
The Blower seems to run fine on AC
But the car does have a whirring sound that someone says could be the alternator!
Something to do with the radio?
I’m no car buff?
Also says to run E20 fuel
But others say you can run any Ethanol and it should run better on E95?
Since reading your messages though I have run the E95 out of the system to under a quarter tank and refilled with E20 to see how that goes?
Can the blower resister be faulty and the blower runs fine?

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Thanks 🙏
Any thoughts
I don't really know anything about your car. It's different from a US car. Your fuels and engines are not like mine.
O2 sensors are universal. There are 2, one in front of the catalytic converter, and one behind it. They inform the engine about how the "cat" is doing.
They are there to keep the cat working properly, and replacing them is much cheaper than replacing the cat.
With all the problems you describe, you have to decide what to do with it. Fixing cars is not usually cheap.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
In America, nobody would be using E95 unless they had done special preparation and tuning.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Water entry most likely - salt water and corrosion are basically the thing in lemons that make them batteries...
1637335346989.png
Sadly this whole thread seems to be going into a tailspin...
All we need now is Zinc and Copper to make the Electrodes and power it...​

What year is your Fiesta? 2014 / 2015?

This is 2021 - so it's been only 6 years, most of these problems don't show up until 10+ years (on average) so - seems like this vehicle has seen a lot of hard miles (or km)...