Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Warning light

Graced

City
Dublin
State
Non-US
Country
Ireland
What I Drive
Fiesta 2009
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me what this light is? Just came on today and can’t find it on the internet anywhere, also don’t have the manual. It’s a 09 petrol fiesta.
Thank you 😊

Attachments

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
That symbol is MPG or Fuel Mileage - miles left in the tank.

1668736597042.png
Since the Icon is "on" is your Gas gauge on E?

Else the button on the end of the turn signal lever - you may have pressed it to move or bump the display to another mode it can show (Trip ODO - MPG - ODO (Real))

In this instance - that slash circle refers to Null or Empty - so the Fuel Pump and Empty - refers to Miles to Travel until Empty its calculated results are on the right side (7 or so miles/km) - so you know...

Last edited:
OP
G

Graced

City
Dublin
State
Non-US
Country
Ireland
What I Drive
Fiesta 2009
Thread Starter #3
That symbol is MPG or Fuel Mileage - miles left in the tank.

Since the Icon is "on" is your Gas gauge on E?

Else the button on the end of the turn signal lever - you may have pressed it to move or bump the display to another mode it can show (Trip ODO - MPG - ODO (Real))

In this instance - that slash circle refers to Null or Empty - so the Fuel Pump and Empty - refers to Miles to Travel until Empty its calculated results are on the right side (7 or so miles/km) - so you know...
Hi Andy, thanks for the reply! I literally just filled the tank up the night before so it’s definitely not on empty. I must’ve knocked the lever accidentally I’ll try that to fix it! Thank you