Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Wheel Size, Offset & Tire Information

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB

Frine

City
Baldwin
State
ME
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Ford Fiesta S
IF you've got nothing to lose, try them.

@scotman had older Ford Tempo rims - tried them but they needed some machining due to the depth of the wheel and studs - they seem to be made for a "flatter" wheel - so the stud and rim hole although sized to spacing - their depth didn't - too short.

See this thread...
https://www.fordfiesta.org/threads/...ressions-of-what-you-are-using.707/post-24985
'If i have nothing to lose'
How so? Would trying them on possibly trash the car or something? Sorry im a tad confused. I did check out that thead, very creative :)

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I would go with Ford Focus wheels for a daily use Fiesta. The Tempo wheels are a perfect fit on the rear. The fronts have some slight interference with the brake calipers. I also found that the aluminum 14 inch wheels from the sport package Tempo really need longer wheel studs. They can be made to fit. But they are not safe without some work. The factory focus wheels are a dumb simple,no fuss swap.