Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

marko6556

Reactions
Hi, Had my 2019 1.0 100hp Titanium for three months. Fiesta felt small and slow after having a 2005 Focus SW ( estate) 1.6 tdci 109hp for the last 12 years. The lack of torque, after years of driving diesels, took some getting used to.
Finally coming round to liking it, but still wish I had gone for a Focus, and more power.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
Thread Starter #62
Congrats! Your wallet will thank you for paying less gas at the pump :)

Reactions
Nice looking ST. The array of accessories and modifications is pretty wide for the version of the Fiesta you have. It's time for you to do the research and decide what you want to change, if anything. Some people add a few things like floor mats and paint protection films and call it done. Other owners do total rethinks on the engine maps and turbos to the point that it becomes a completely different animal from original.

Reactions
Got it tinted and added a Memphis 400 watt powered sub to give bottomed bass with the Sony system. 20190613_154135.jpg

Hakaider

Reactions
Greetings, 2013 Fiesta SE sedan, enjoy driving it, best wishes to everyone.

fotis

Reactions
Greetings Everyone I’m new here, my name is Fotis Tsagnis and I drive a 2016 Ford Fiesta S

Reactions
Greetings Everyone I’m new here, my name is Fotis Tsagnis and I drive a 2016 Ford Fiesta S
Welcome to the forum. What plans do you have for the Fiesta?