Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

sundaynightcoffee's fiesta

OP
sundaynightcoffee
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #41
kinda forgot to update my page over here after the big suspension upgrade to AirRide

After many months, finally tuned in the air ride setup and of course had to grab a few pictures after some tlc and a ceramic coating... this is her completely aired out, this is as low as shell go in the front before rubbing tire on the bumper mount points. The rear is maxed out somewhere besides the shocks. Overall its an ongoing project, alot of learning, but so damn satisfying. Everytime I look at her I feel inspired and proud of my dope little egg.

fiesta_bagged-9656 (Medium).jpg fiesta_bagged-9661 (Medium).jpg fiesta_bagged-9671 (Medium).jpg fiesta_bagged-9668 (Medium).jpg fiesta_bagged-9678 (Medium).jpg

OP
sundaynightcoffee
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #42
And I also placed my order with 3d Carbon for the full kit, front air dam and splitter, side skirts, rear valance and the ST Spoiler. Itll be a bit of work, but it'll tie the whole project together 🤤

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Next time I am in Denver (May 2022), I am definitely going to have to get a closer look.

Bflaker

City
Clarksburg
State
WV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Fiesta SE Sedan
Car looks great. I sent you a message about the honeycomb grille.