Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

ST-Line upgrades

BDrifty

City
Evansville
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 ST-Line
Hey! I'm new here and was wondering if anyone knew of any easy performance upgrades that could be done to my ST-Line. I've tried looking into some cold air intakes and things but most seem to just be specific to the ST. I've tried contacting Cobb and AEM, to no avail. It has the NA 1.6L in it. Any and all help/recommendations would be great. Thanks!
-Brandon

Attachments

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hey! I'm new here and was wondering if anyone knew of any easy performance upgrades that could be done to my ST-Line. I've tried looking into some cold air intakes and things but most seem to just be specific to the ST. I've tried contacting Cobb and AEM, to no avail. It has the NA 1.6L in it. Any and all help/recommendations would be great. Thanks!
-Brandon
Welcome aboard. Unfortunately there isn't much performance parts available for the newer 1.6L. You can probably do a K&N drop-in or exhaust.

OP
B

BDrifty

City
Evansville
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 ST-Line
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! I'll definitely look into that.

OP
B

BDrifty

City
Evansville
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 ST-Line
Thread Starter #7
Congrats! Love that color combo
Thanks! I was torn between Oxford White and the Hot Pepper Red. I just thought the White made the black bits stand out more.