Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

ST badging difference

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I wonder how many of us will be meticulous enough to put the ST badging on the other side to complete the Euro look. Should be a first easy mod[twothumb]

You guys like the ST badge better on the right or left?

US rear

UK rear

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
Removing the Fiesta badge looks way better.

C

cobie56

I apologise hijacking this thread but did not see another place in the forum where this would b addressed Ive been following mkviist's posts here and elsewhere so perhaps he knows. I currently have a mk3 focus with sunroof and am looking fwd to getting a fiesta st when they become available. I want the fiesta with a sunroof, as well, however, from the pics n videos I've seen it looks as if the fiesta's sunroof is positioned almost over the rear footwell area and not over the driver/passenger heads as it should be. Is this so or just an illusion in the photos? Thanks a lot.

R

rodmoe

I apologise hijacking this thread but did not see another place in the forum where this would b addressed Ive been following mkviist's posts here and elsewhere so perhaps he knows. I currently have a mk3 focus with sunroof and am looking fwd to getting a fiesta st when they become available. I want the fiesta with a sunroof, as well, however, from the pics n videos I've seen it looks as if the fiesta's sunroof is positioned almost over the rear footwell area and not over the driver/passenger heads as it should be. Is this so or just an illusion in the photos? Thanks a lot.
Not a lot out there yet and I am not getting the sunroof in mine but if you YouTube this vid and skip ahead to the 10:20 ish mark you get a little Point of View of where the sunroof sits as you are in the drivers seat..
[video=youtube_share;35a3G6UkGg8]http://youtu.be/35a3G6UkGg8[/video]

C

cobie56

Not a lot out there yet and I am not getting the sunroof in mine but if you YouTube this vid and skip ahead to the 10:20 ish mark you get a little Point of View of where the sunroof sits as you are in the drivers seat..
[video=youtube_share;35a3G6UkGg8]http://youtu.be/35a3G6UkGg8[/video]
Thanks for the input. I see in the vid that the sunroof indeed seems way farther back on the roof than my focus, for example. It seems to start only a few inches forward of the B pillar! Really weird, that. I guess ill have to actually sit in one. I really like having a sunroof so i hope it all works out

R

rodmoe

They First few pics are good to see the difference tween the NA and the EU rear bumper if you look just bellow the hatch and see the diff in bumper depth NA (green) car has more bumper where as the EU (Orange/Red) seem shorter .. maybe it is just me but ....

L

lessard.dcj

sunroof is at same place as standard fiesta, ill go take a pic of my wife's and post. brb

C

cobie56

thanks for the pic.. i guess it's not too far back.. i just seems that way. From ur interior pic it seems to be placed as far back as it is in my focus but for some reason, perhaps cuz of the fiesta's smaller size, it seems further back.