Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Spotted ; Green 19 ST line w/manual transmission...

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #4
Ford could have used something like the ST Line version to appeal to buyers who want more optional color choices or a higher level of equipment. Volkswagen and Mini brands used frequently changing color offerings and trims to broaden their appeal to buyers.
Ford actually went the other way after 2015! They dumped bright reds, blues and yellow. Even silver! The color choices became very narrow, outside of a couple of bright but costly and difficult to repair extra cost shades. Ford went against every rational marketing dictum.
I'm going to be looking for either a pepper red or green ST Line with a manual transaxle in a couple of years. Both of those colors really pop.

Last edited:
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Love my Hot Pepper Red Fiesta, never get tired of looking at it. I don't see it very often.

Only thing I wish mine had was the chrome accents and the glossy fog lamp pods that the Titanium had.