Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Just joined in Greenwood SC

TKep

City
Greenwood
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Fiesta SE
I have just purchased a used 2018 Fiesta SE to use as a towed vehicle behind our 2012 Winnebago Aspect 28T, which is built on a Ford E450 chassis. So, going down the road we are a Ford towing a Ford and having a great time!!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I have just purchased a used 2018 Fiesta SE to use as a towed vehicle behind our 2012 Winnebago Aspect 28T, which is built on a Ford E450 chassis. So, going down the road we are a Ford towing a Ford and having a great time!!
Welcome to the forum. We have a thread for people who are towing the Fiesta! Please feel free to post up a couple images of the the Fiesta all connected up to your rig! Also give your impressions on how the whole setup feels to drive.
Is your E450 a diesel or v10 gas? Im interested because I am planning to get a large chassis to tow an Airstream trailer. I'm weighing the whole cost benefit of diesel fuel economy versus low cost of maintenance on a gasoline engine. I am leaning towards the gasoline engines way cheaper cost of maintenance.

OP
TKep

TKep

City
Greenwood
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. We have a thread for people who are towing the Fiesta! Please feel free to post up a couple images of the the Fiesta all connected up to your rig! Also give your impressions on how the whole setup feels to drive.
Is your E450 a diesel or v10 gas? Im interested because I am planning to get a large chassis to tow an Airstream trailer. I'm weighing the whole cost benefit of diesel fuel economy versus low cost of maintenance on a gasoline engine. I am leaning towards the gasoline engines way cheaper cost of maintenance.
My E-450 is a V10. I don't yet have a photo of the 2 vehicles connected yet. However, we are taking a trip soon, so I'll post in a couple of weeks. I'll try to find the thread of folks towing Fiesta's as well - Thanks.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Welcome!