City
Greenwood
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Fiesta SE
I have just purchased a used 2018 Fiesta SE to use as a towed vehicle behind our 2012 Winnebago Aspect 28T, which is built on a Ford E450 chassis. So, going down the road we are a Ford towing a Ford and having a great time!!

scotman

City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
I have just purchased a used 2018 Fiesta SE to use as a towed vehicle behind our 2012 Winnebago Aspect 28T, which is built on a Ford E450 chassis. So, going down the road we are a Ford towing a Ford and having a great time!!
Welcome to the forum. We have a thread for people who are towing the Fiesta! Please feel free to post up a couple images of the the Fiesta all connected up to your rig! Also give your impressions on how the whole setup feels to drive.
Is your E450 a diesel or v10 gas? Im interested because I am planning to get a large chassis to tow an Airstream trailer. I'm weighing the whole cost benefit of diesel fuel economy versus low cost of maintenance on a gasoline engine. I am leaning towards the gasoline engines way cheaper cost of maintenance.

OP
TKep

TKep

City
Greenwood
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. We have a thread for people who are towing the Fiesta! Please feel free to post up a couple images of the the Fiesta all connected up to your rig! Also give your impressions on how the whole setup feels to drive.
Is your E450 a diesel or v10 gas? Im interested because I am planning to get a large chassis to tow an Airstream trailer. I'm weighing the whole cost benefit of diesel fuel economy versus low cost of maintenance on a gasoline engine. I am leaning towards the gasoline engines way cheaper cost of maintenance.
My E-450 is a V10. I don't yet have a photo of the 2 vehicles connected yet. However, we are taking a trip soon, so I'll post in a couple of weeks. I'll try to find the thread of folks towing Fiesta's as well - Thanks.