City
Peterborough
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta se
Hey, I have a 2015 se with a 5 speed. It’s my daily driver but I just want to make a few modifications to it to make it a little more fun. I wanted to add a short shifter but I’m having trouble finding one for the se. I was curious if anyone’s bought on for the se 5sp and if so from where

City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
Ford performance parts offered one. I believe that Steeda and Mountune also have them. Even though you don't have the ST version, those shifter kits are similar to each other ( but not interchangeable)and are installed with similar instructions. Just in case You need to find an install video. You also might want to check out a lower engine mount bracket upgrade. They improve shift feel by limiting and stabilizing movement of the engine and transmission. I have them on both my Fiesta ST and manual transmission 2011 SE hatchback. They work great and never need any maintenance!

Last edited:
OP
A

Army1046

City
Peterborough
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta se
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the feed back, I’ll have to look into that. I just took my centre console apart to take a gander at it The shifter and it looks like a short shifter from a st might fit. Obviously I can’t be certain but might look into that as well

City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
The Fiesta ST shifter is not interchangeable with the basic Fiesta version. I have not seen a video of a short shifter install on the basic Fiesta. But the install was pretty straightforward. The combination of short shifter and the lower engine mount will not disappoint you!