Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Plans for my fiesta

City
Pataskala
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta S

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
$340 for the spring set. $935 for the carbon fiber hood. $580 for the exhaust system.
While you have good taste, you could save a lot of money, get the same net effects and put that cash savings into a kickass set of wheels and tires or your back pocket!
Get a set of used ST springs for around $60. Get a good quality performance muffler and have a reputable shop install it on your current system for around $225 possibly even less.

Get a good quality carbon wrap for the hood. I am thinking that is around $250 for a pro shop install.
That’s about $1,800 bucks in cost savings and I didn’t change the look of your Fiesta one bit.
The engine mapping is locked. So we get zero benefits from most performance upgrades. Some upgrades have a marginal impact that I would not be against doing.
that $1,800 bucks will get you one helluva nice set of lightweight Italian or German wheels and some very good tires! There might even be enough leftover to buy me a couple of drinks and a steak dinner! But, I would suggest that you add a nice stainless steel tip for the muffler with that extra cash.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
There might even be enough leftover to buy me a couple of drinks and a steak dinner! But, I would suggest that you add a nice stainless steel tip for the muffler with that extra cash.
It's the Stainless-steel tip...

Then you may have to settle for a Burger and Fries...but have enough left over for a pint or two of a good brew too.

City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Black 2011 Ford Fiesta SE
$340 for the spring set. $935 for the carbon fiber hood. $580 for the exhaust system.
While you have good taste, you could save a lot of money, get the same net effects and put that cash savings into a kickass set of wheels and tires or your back pocket!
Get a set of used ST springs for around $60. Get a good quality performance muffler and have a reputable shop install it on your current system for around $225 possibly even less.

Get a good quality carbon wrap for the hood. I am thinking that is around $250 for a pro shop install.
That’s about $1,800 bucks in cost savings and I didn’t change the look of your Fiesta one bit.
The engine mapping is locked. So we get zero benefits from most performance upgrades. Some upgrades have a marginal impact that I would not be against doing.
that $1,800 bucks will get you one helluva nice set of lightweight Italian or German wheels and some very good tires! There might even be enough leftover to buy me a couple of drinks and a steak dinner! But, I would suggest that you add a nice stainless steel tip for the muffler with that extra cash.
Agreed, spending $150 for mud flaps is a little much. I got my cat-back exhaust for 300 (J2 Engineering) and it works and sounds beautifully (not to mention it increased my mpg by nearly 10). Also a carbon fiber wrap sounds nice and much cheaper, though I suppose if you want the REAL thing. Also I'd recommend a longer intake pipe to go towards the bottom of the engine instead of up top (more breathability at bottom).

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Those silicone mudflaps really work great. They are worth the price! If I drove on gravel roads I would have them.

City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Black 2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Those silicone mudflaps really work great. They are worth the price! If I drove on gravel roads I would have them.
They definitely work well but there are cheaper brands with similar durability. Also can find used ones around sometimes.

OP
Slowsmoke247
City
Pataskala
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta S
Thread Starter #7

Good shit I appreciate the help and yea that’s what I was trying to put the parts in order of how I should buy them because all of it will take time right now I’m getting everything cheap off Amazon first this is just small stuff I’m going after the suspension next

Attachments

OP
Slowsmoke247
City
Pataskala
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta S
Thread Starter #8
This is basically my new parts list thanks to the fiesta ST form I’ve gotten hella feed back

Attachments