Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New owner 2019 FiST Central FL

thedraque

What I Drive
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Hello,

I bought a new 2013 Mustang when i was younger and dumber, was lucky to get out of the loan after 3 years with enough money to buy a 2006 Toyota Camry 4 cyl for $2000, drove the camry for 5 years and matured a good deal in that time, been dreaming of driving an enjoyable car for years, finally in the financial position to do so again.

with the Ford cars being discontinued I found a deal too good to pass up. Got a new 2019 Magnetic FiST for 18,800 out the door. I love this car so much, the joy I feel waking up and driving a FUN car everyday is indescribable. Tinting scheduled, motor mount, short shifter, and shift knob already on the way, wont tune until bumper to bumper warranty is out, car is plenty fun enough as is anyways.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. Please share your impressions of the new parts at some point in the near future.