Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New guy here.

gabe

City
Morris
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
1985 s10 V8
Hi all. Just picked up a 19 Fiesta SE sedan with 500 miles on it for the wife. This is HER car so I can't go crazy with mods but........I can't leave anything alone. Looking forward to learning more about this car from folks who have owned one for a while.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. Just dive into the section of interest that is closest to what you are trying to find out more information on. Then ask away! We have several very knowledgeable members who are actually doing things on their own cars.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Welcome! [driving]

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Mis posted reply!

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Hi all. Just picked up a 19 Fiesta SE sedan with 500 miles on it for the wife. This is HER car so I can't go crazy with mods but........I can't leave anything alone. Looking forward to learning more about this car from folks who have owned one for a while.
I know the feeling.

Not sure if you got the manual or auto - but I bought mine specifically so the wife DOESN'T drive mine - at least she hasn't learned / threatened to drive the manual yet...[hatchet]

City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
@econoboxrocks[/USER] you pick up one of these? might need to add one of these to the list as well 👀
I got the top one because the carbon fiber matched the shift knob. I can keep change in it without it flying out. The lower one is probably more useful.