Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

I bought a Fiesta Titanium!!

City
I-5 Corridor
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
14' Fiesta Titanium
I am so happy with my purchase! My gf and I drove to Seattle this past weekend to buy a 2014 Fiesta Titanium with 85k. I love the car so far. Very slow but great handling and good fun to drive. I have big plans for this little car. I know I want to get into the rally scene and I thought this would be a great place to start. I will be posting much more as I customize my little daily driver into a street demon (joking). I want to badge delete, chrome delete, tint windows, custom front grille, winter tires/wheels, adjustable suspension, and I am sure much more I don't know about yet. I have so much to learn about this car. Thank you for reading and happy Fiesta-ing!

Attachments

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. Were you searching for a Green envy Fiesta in particular? I have seen a few Fiesta in that optional color, all but a couple of them were SE hatchbacks. The Titanium trim is not very common.
Does the titanium trim Fiesta have the adjustable cargo floor panel?

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
I am so happy with my purchase! My gf and I drove to Seattle this past weekend to buy a 2014 Fiesta Titanium with 85k. I love the car so far. Very slow but great handling and good fun to drive. I have big plans for this little car. I know I want to get into the rally scene and I thought this would be a great place to start. I will be posting much more as I customize my little daily driver into a street demon (joking). I want to badge delete, chrome delete, tint windows, custom front grille, winter tires/wheels, adjustable suspension, and I am sure much more I don't know about yet. I have so much to learn about this car. Thank you for reading and happy Fiesta-ing!
Welcome, fiestafever42! Check out my build (in the signature) and also I would check out the ST forum for lots of non-performance ideas. I especially like the What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ? thread. I ran through all of that thread when I got my car about 15 months ago; it has great ideas and fun. Great bunch of folks there as well as my Fiesta friends here.
welcome to the party pal.gif

OP
fiestafever42
City
I-5 Corridor
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
14' Fiesta Titanium
Thread Starter #7
Love the color. Glad you found a good one.
Thank you! I appreciate your advice. Drove it long and hard to make sure she was the one. Here's to hoping I made the right decision!

OP
fiestafever42
City
I-5 Corridor
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
14' Fiesta Titanium
Thread Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. Were you searching for a Green envy Fiesta in particular? I have seen a few Fiesta in that optional color, all but a couple of them were SE hatchbacks. The Titanium trim is not very common.
Does the titanium trim Fiesta have the adjustable cargo floor panel?
Thank you! Yeah! I had no intention on what color I was looking for just specically a manual hatchback was all. A few weeks back I considered buying a 2012 S trim for roughly the same price. Just got lucky I suppose. I am loving all of the upgrades that comes with the titanium. Heated seats, push to start, power windows, etc... and yes I believe it does have an adjustable cargo floor panel. I'll have to check later to make sure but it's got a handle I can store items underneath when removed.

OP
fiestafever42
City
I-5 Corridor
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
14' Fiesta Titanium
Thread Starter #9
Welcome, fiestafever42! Check out my build (in the signature) and also I would check out the ST forum for lots of non-performance ideas. I especially like the What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ? thread. I ran through all of that thread when I got my car about 15 months ago; it has great ideas and fun. Great bunch of folks there as well as my Fiesta friends here.
View attachment 6017
HAHA thanks McClane! Loving your build!! I want to add the ST wing and rally mud flaps to mine as well. JUst need to figure if I want to paint match, which I am not sure how I would go about that or plastidip!! Yours looks great!

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
HAHA thanks McClane! Loving your build!! I want to add the ST wing and rally mud flaps to mine as well. JUst need to figure if I want to paint match, which I am not sure how I would go about that or plastidip!! Yours looks great!
I did the plasti dip to be sure I wanted black as opposed to color match. It has been really durable...about 12 months on the original dip. I like the black.