Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Just bought a '14 hatchback

AdkZoom

City
Keeseville
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Fiesta SE
I just picked up a 2014 SE hatchback (automatic) with 34,000 miles. First impressions are great! Fun to drive, good on fuel. Excited to test it in the mountains, and hoping to learn how to make the most of my Fiesta from this forum.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Welcome!

Enjoy the trip thru the mountains - remember it's not a Ferrari - but still fun to drive and handles corners better than most cars of similar type.

Miles of Smiles!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of upgrade ideas and maintenance tips here that will increase your enjoyment and lower the operating costs of owning your Fiesta.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
I just picked up a 2014 SE hatchback (automatic) with 34,000 miles. First impressions are great! Fun to drive, good on fuel. Excited to test it in the mountains, and hoping to learn how to make the most of my Fiesta from this forum.
Welcome, @AdkZoom! I have a 2015 SE (81k miles). Love it. Fun to drive. 38-42 mpg on the freeway. Check out my build (in the signature) and also I would check out the ST forum for lots of non-performance ideas. I especially like the What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ? thread. I ran through all of that thread when I got my car about 18 months ago; it has great ideas and fun. Great bunch of folks there as well as my Fiesta friends here. How about a picture or two?

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
So you know, there are Fiestas dating back to 2011 that still roll around - I drive one daily in my position as "fetcher" (delivery)

1648939920952.png
Just rolled 200,000 and it's a simple Automatic.
Love the darn thing - am willing to buy it if
it ever drops dead so I could regift it into a newer car. "shell"
Some drivers beat the crap out of these things - they have a job to do of course,
but that doesn't seem to faze these little Fiestas.​

We have several that have gone beyond 300,000 miles from same year.

Their drivers are perfectly satisfied using them - they get used to their predictability.