Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

How long do you think the Fiesta will remain on the Ford USA website?

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
I've been watching the Ford website for the Fiesta to disappear but it's almost March 2020 and they still show the 2019 Fiesta. Anyone know anything I don't?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Any day now. Probably only still there so potential buyers can search dealer inventories. But we all know that those are generally not accurate or current!

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #3
...and it's gone.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Dealers hated Fiesta. Sales people were uninterested.and uninformed. I will give Ford credit for having a very innovative marketing program for the Fiesta. And also kudos for the upscale trim levels and equipment and features.
The manual transmission Fiesta is great. It's very unfortunate that the Powershift transaxle option was not great. The only consolation seems to be that the updated DPS6 in the Fiesta is working better than the one for the Focus. The extra weight and higher torque of the Focus is just a little more than the even the upgraded transmission can handle.
The Fiesta had one of the most unique and innovative launch marketing efforts ever conceived. Books and thesis will be written on it. Unfortunately, the product liability and customer service story will be told in court documents.
Inspite of all the crap. I really like the Fiesta. Both Basic SE and the ST.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
It will be 10 years of ownership of my 2011 Fiesta SE hatchback this coming July 7. So far, it's been a good decade.

City
Virginia Beach
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 Fiesta SE
The Fiesta has been the best car I've ever owned.. bought it brand new, has well over 100k and I've never had any major issues with it. Really disappointed to see ford give it the axe. Hopefully it will get a revival in the future

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #8
Yea, mine has around 6700 miles, lol.

OP
manbearpig
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #10
'19. It only comes out on the nice days, and very rarely in the winter. It's probably the only brand new car I'll ever buy. I work on cars, still drive the first one I bought in '07 mostly. Slowly restoring a third.