Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Godspeed lowering springs

cleusman2

City
Hinesville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 ford fiesta se sedan
I was thinking about buying a set of godspeed lowering springs from ebay, anybody on here got any feedback on them? They would be going on a 2017 fiesta sedan se. Also, would I still be able to use my factory wheels and tires (195/60r15)?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I haven’t seen that brand on a Fiesta. I have seen several Honda Civics on them. If you are talking about the Godspeed Traction S set, they are rather extreme. Not sure what the ride would be like. But, you might need to consider getting a set of Koni STR T orange dampers. Extremely short coils will blow out your stock shocks and struts.

OP
cleusman2

cleusman2

City
Hinesville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 ford fiesta se sedan
Thread Starter #3
What would you recommend for moderate loweing?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
What would you recommend for moderate loweing?
If you are still going with the Koni Orange shocks and struts the Fiesta ST stock coils or the the handling pack FR3 coils if you can find them used somewhere, would be great. ST coils might be easier to get because many of those cars are modded.
There’s also the H&R #51641 set. It’s a mild kit that won’t brake the bank or your spine.

Ronaldo

City
Geneseo
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
17fiesta se 95mustang 94vette
I just installed the H&R 51641, looks and rides great. Dropped it about 1.5" but I am really impressed with the ride quality.