Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Bad start

City
Porto
State
Non-US
Country
Portugal
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI 2009
Hi Guys

I have a Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI from 2009 since 2012. At this moment, I have an issue and no one got to know it. Frequently the car has a bad start, usually at the end of the day when I return home. On the other times, it starts as it was nothing.

As you can see on the youtube link, I turn on the car, and it stands for more or less 10 sec working very badly, working unsynchronized, and after this period, the car gets back and works as if it was nothing. On road, I don't feel a difference on performance.

I've taken the car to a Car Bosch Service mechanic and to a official Ford mechanic as well, and they tell me that the car has no problem, that it doesn't show up any error on the computer.

They changed already the heating valves and also the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) valve and still no good.

The guys that I talked to they said they never seen it before. Does any one know what might be?

Thanks

OP
J
City
Porto
State
Non-US
Country
Portugal
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI 2009
Thread Starter #3
The problem is not on the motor mounts, the motor just works very bad in this first 10 seconds, after this it works fine and I don't feel any difference on the high-way

vishious_1

City
Bengaluru
State
Non-US
Country
India
What I Drive
Fiesta 2013 TDCI
Did you finally get this fixed ? Do share! :)