Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2019 Fista S mods????

BBFit13

What I Drive
2019 Fiesta
Picked me up a 2019 Fiesta S base (fancy crank windows included $$$$) a couple months ago. Well I just had my doors blown off by a dang Carolla on my way to work. So I need to know if there are any performance mods that can either be transferred from a different trim and/or found without going to the dark web..?
The S is running with about 117 naturally aspirated newly birthed baby horsies and I’d like to turn them into at least teenage buff horses.
I can’t find anything for the S but the ST has about half a million mods. Can I run anything from the ST on the S?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Picked me up a 2019 Fiesta S base (fancy crank windows included $$$$) a couple months ago. Well I just had my doors blown off by a dang Carolla on my way to work. So I need to know if there are any performance mods that can either be transferred from a different trim and/or found without going to the dark web..?
The S is running with about 117 naturally aspirated newly birthed baby horsies and I’d like to turn them into at least teenage buff horses.
I can’t find anything for the S but the ST has about half a million mods. Can I run anything from the ST on the S?
Welcome to the forum. The basic Fiesta drive train is the same across the trim level range. So, the same engine output applies to all non ST or 1.0 EB versions. Several companies offer a smooth intake tube and low restriction air filter element that are an improvement as well as easy to install. The exhaust side of the equation is more expensive to improve. But, some gains are found if you are willing to get a little dirty and can live with a slightly louder exhaust sound.