Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What are you getting or "got" from Santa? Or Presents to me.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Pigging-backing on another thread, and after going through over 508 pages on this FIST thread to get Fiesta SE ideas, I thought I would start a thread for us to share what we got or are getting for our Fiestas for Christmas or Kwanzaa or what works for you.

I just present-ed myself with a new ST-style wing (which I will PlastiDip black to match the rear-lower valance I did last weekend), a 12-inch rear wiper, a set of basic all-black RallyArmor mud flaps, and a new cabin air filter.

And you?

1608657319439.png 1608657252277.png
1608657559781.png 1608657491655.png

Last edited:

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I changed my cabin filter not too long ago @ 20,000, as recommended. It was pretty dirty, and I usually have it on recirculate. I recommend the FoMoCo factory part. Other filters are available, but the factory part is more flexible, and you have to squeeze it to get it in there and situated. They do get dirty, and can mess with the overall airflow if they're not changed regularly.

OP
LionsTooth

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #4
I changed my cabin filter not too long ago @ 20,000, as recommended. It was pretty dirty, and I usually have it on recirculate. I recommend the FoMoCo factory part. Other filters are available, but the factory part is more flexible, and you have to squeeze it to get it in there and situated. They do get dirty, and can mess with the overall airflow if they're not changed regularly.
Copy that!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I'm on the last jug of oil and last oil filter that i bought at the same time I purchased my 2011 Fiesta. The parts department gave me a great deal on full cases of oil and filters. I just rolled it into the loan.
So, its going to be another bulk buy of that stuff! IMG_20201223_145103.jpg
At the other end of the spectrum of joy! A retired coworker borrowed my trailer to bring home his Christmas gift to himself. A new, kit GT40 replica. He and i plus several other friends assembled a Factory Five Cobra roadster kit a few years ago that he had purchased. It's amazing what you can afford to buy when you didn't have to bail out or educate your kids ( all his children were brilliant students and straight arrow citizens)!

Last edited:
OP
LionsTooth

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #7
Got my new intercooler. It looks like this. More cooling = MOAH POWAH, BABY!
View attachment 4381
I see in your signature you run 93 octane. Have you ever run an aviation fuel in the car? I used to run leftover Daeco 102 in my 914 back in the stone age. The smell of the raw fuel and out the tail all by itself was worth the cost! But man it was so much torque-ier. Pretty sure Daeco is out of business, but back then could you usually buy av gas at the pump at a county airport. We got it from the distributor, at the time.

Last edited:

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I see in your signature you run 93 octane. Have you ever run an aviation fuel in the car? I used to run leftover Daeco 102 in my 914 back in the stone age. The smell of the raw fuel and out the tail all by itself was worth the cost! But man it was some much torque-ier. Pretty sure Daeco is out of business, but back then could you usually buy av gas at the pump at a county airport. We got it from the distributor, at the time.
I haven't tried that, yet. There are tuners who have 100 octane tunes. I'd like to try that, someday. Apparently, it rocks.
Matt Farah likes it. 240hp/318tq AT THE WHEELS.