Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Official Ford Fiesta ST Color Thread

What color Ford Fiesta ST did you order?

• Performance Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Envy

• Race Red

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Molten Orange

• Ingot Silver

• Oxford White

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tuxedo Black

• Total voters
S

stuntdoogie

IMO Silver is the best color...Its classy, doesn't make the car look plastic, hides the dirt, dings and scratches well. I know because I own a silver car and park in nyc streets lol

I couldve walked off the lot with a white or black ST but chose to wait for a silver and its friggin killing me! Thanksgiving is a long way from now QQ...

A

alexanderfreenote

IMO Silver is the best color...Its classy, doesn't make the car look plastic, hides the dirt, dings and scratches well. I know because I own a silver car and park in nyc streets lol

I couldve walked off the lot with a white or black ST but chose to wait for a silver and its friggin killing me! Thanksgiving is a long way from now QQ...
All the cars I've owned were black. This time I wanted something different and didn't want to go with orange or green. red looks nice and so does blue but not my thing, i need a subtle colour. which would be black, white or silver. I like the contrast of the black grill on a white car too, the white with tints would look even better but I don't like tints because it's bait.

The colour really is a personality thing. It depends on what type of person you are, and do you want to walk out to an orange car for years? maybe, but again, not me. I also look at the interior options and other colours the car has.

For example, the red ST badge in the back wouldn't look too nice with a red or orange car. Also, how would orange recaros look in a blue or green car? I sure wouldn't like it, driving around with the rainbow lol. Now the red and orange exterior would look really nice with the orange seats for sure. the red calipers would look nice on all of them i suppose, not sure about the green though.

One thing that still bothers me is, why didn't they give more colour options on the recaros and calipers.? what is this, orange or grey.???...!

My ideal colour package for the fiesta is as follows:

White Exterior
Red leather with black cloth Recaros
Red ST Badge
Red Painted Calipers
Black Rims
And, to top it off, RED FORD BADGES

Or a Black Exterior with:
White leather and black cloth Recaros
White ST badge
White Rims
and BLACK ford badges

Black silver and white you can go any colour with your accessories, the other ones you must be very careful.

at a certain point you and your car will look silly.

The one thing that scares me with the orange recaros is leaving your car in parking lots, any thief walking by will look because orange stands out. so we may have to deal with some break ins with the fancy interior colour