Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New owner from el paso.

Fiestyone

Welcome & congrats, nice color choice! Is it manual or auto?
The box barely fits in there, sure it sounds great in the little car.
What did you do to headlights?

OP
L

lilbit

Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. The speakers sound great in the hatch. I plan on doing a custom box later to make more room. As for the lights I plasti dipped eyelids on. Really easy and reversible since I wasn't sure i would like it. Later I'll probably remove it and tint the lights and then put the eyelid back on. If anyone is interested in how to do the eyelids I can do a write up on how to.

OP
L

lilbit

Thread Starter #9
I got the windows tinted yesterday, I'll post some pics tomorrow. Thanks for the welcoming

OP
L

lilbit

Thread Starter #12
Thanks. I used plastidip on pretty much everything. Wheels, running lights, and eyelids. Its pretty durable so far. I've done two car wash's shined the wheels and its all still holding up.

OP
L

lilbit

Thread Starter #16
I'm done with the plasti dip. I just gotta save up some money for an exhaust and lowering kit.

OP
L

lilbit

Thread Starter #18
I plan to do coilovers. as for the exhaust i havent made my mind up. Im considering doing a muffler delete until i can make up my mind.

OP
L

lilbit

Thread Starter #19
Later i'll try to upload a video of my interior. I hooked up some leds that pulse with my bass.

Fiestyone

I plan to do coilovers. as for the exhaust i havent made my mind up. Im considering doing a muffler delete until i can make up my mind.
Coilovers are nice if they have right springs & you gety them dialed in to what you like. I have never bought an exhaust for my car, I built it. More fun & a more of a one of a kind sound. If you do a muffler delete make sure you cut so you can put it back on. Cherry bomb has some nice mufflers to choose from most dont know about & you can get idea of what it may sound like on there site.
Good luck