Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

new member coming from FiestaSTForum.com

Razzter

City
Germantown
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Fiesta ST
Hi there! I'm on FiestaSTForum.com as SirThomas88 and I make 3d printed parts for the Fiesta and Fiesta ST. Someone recently suggested I also join here and so I am!

I have a site www.Razzter.com where I have a few 3D-printed goodies on there that I designed and are useful for both the Fiesta and the Fiesta ST. I started out small posting my first self-designed item for sale on their forums, which got very positive feedback so I started designing more stuff and really turned into a very fun little hobby, eventually making a website so that it is easier to purchase the items. I'll be posting about it soon in the For Sale section.

My car is a 2019 Fiesta ST, metallic gray with Recaro seats and sunroof. The Fiesta is definitely the favorite car I've owned so far. Granted, I haven't owned many cars, my first car was a supercharged 5-speed 2000 Toyota Camry (I modified it with some friends, installing the TRD supercharger and converting it form an automatic 4-speed to manual 5-speed). My next car was a 2012 Honda Accord 4 cylinder. The hatchback Fiesta ST has just a cool look, great sporty handling, good fuel economy, and is at a great price point, whats not to love?

I leased a 2016 Fiesta ST (Base trim) and in 2019 when my lease was up decided instead of purchasing it, went to another lease this time with the upgraded Recaro package. I've done a number of modifications on my Fiesta ST. Lowering springs, intercooler, hybrid turbo and high-flow catalytic converter/downpipe, and motor mounts.

Anyways, happy to join the forums and interested to start reading posts and see what the naturally-aspirated Fiesta owners have got going on here! And hopefully the community will find some of my parts useful and enjoyable for their ride.

Last edited:

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Welcome...seen your stuff over there. Hope you sell some over here.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. We welcome vendors or makers that offer upgrades or enhancements to our Fiestas. The basic Fiesta is much more numerous than the ST version. I think that merits some attention from vendors!

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
I have a site www.Razzter.com where I have a few 3D-printed goodies on there that I designed and are useful for both the Fiesta and the Fiesta ST. I started out small posting my first self-designed item for sale on their forums, which got very positive feedback so I started designing more stuff and really turned into a very fun little hobby, eventually making a website so that it is easier to purchase the items. I'll be posting about it soon in the For Sale section.
Would you consider a cubbyhole in yellow?

OP
Razzter

Razzter

City
Germantown
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Fiesta ST
Thread Starter #7
OP
Razzter

Razzter

City
Germantown
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Fiesta ST
Thread Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. We welcome vendors or makers that offer upgrades or enhancements to our Fiestas. The basic Fiesta is much more numerous than the ST version. I think that merits some attention from vendors!
Indeed it does merit some more attention, and I always welcome new ideas!

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Got it. Works as advertised. I'm not likely to ever drop anything in there. In fact, I rarely set the brake, anyway. It's pretty flat around here. I just leave it in 1st.
Still, I could drop something in there. If you frequently carry passengers (especially kids), it could save you a lot of grief. Somebody drops a French fry down there, you'll be smelling it until you take it apart. Some guy in the UK dropped a key down there and had an interesting day because of that.
Like his AP holder, it's the best-engineered piece on the market. Other people sell a black hole filler, but you have to glue it in. This just locks in place, no muss no fuss. Looks factory. Got a key fob with it, too. Neat!

Last edited:

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
This looks like a lot of work. I jut pushed mine in, and done.
But if you have to have carbon fiber, I can see it. :D

Last edited: