Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New Fiesta owner

City
Cortland
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Howdy y'all I'm a new Fiesta owner, I have a 2019 Fiesta SE and I love it much to my surprise after owning mostly big V8 trucks. Just read that fiestas came with ambiant lighting depending on the trim level. Has anyone tried to install them on their cars?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. The "mood light" feature was mentioned frequently at the launch of the Fiesta in 2010. It was included in the option package on my 11' SE hatchback. I honestly don't know if I have it on my 16' ST or not. I should remember to check.
I really never think of it. It was not on my list of reasons why I bought the car.
As far as retrofitting that to a Fiesta that was not originally built with it? I doubt that it will be easy. It's integral to the instrument panel and floor console.

Last edited:
OP
F
City
Cortland
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. The "mood light" feature was mentioned frequently at the launch of the Fiesta in 2010. It was included in the option package on my 11' SE hatchback. I honestly don't know if I have it on my 16' ST or not. I should remember to check.
I honestly never think of it. It was not on my list of reasons why I bought the car.
As far as retrofitting that to a Fiesta that was not originally built with it? I doubt that it will be easy. It's integral to the instrument panel and floor console.
I figured as such at least from some of what I've found on it but I've also seen it can be installed separately in a few YouTube vids about it n I didn't go for the fiesta bc of the lighting either. Didn't really want another ford actually cause I prefer Dodge but couldn't find a Dart in my price range so went with the fiesta n found I quite like it alot ha