Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

My new baby! Brought home 9/3/2013

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #21
If the company is based in Japan, it is Japanese, it doesn't matter where it is built...
1 more little point, how many jobs do these large euro or japanese co. provide for americans/canadians,? if they upped and left town where would they all work? the commute to ford mexico plant is a long one.just something to ponder, where the co. resides dont matter, so long as we are able to provide for our families, we still pump the money we get from these jobs into the economy. and that is a good thing.

sorry off topic a bit.

uhhh nice seats...[^]

OP
M

MJ1246

Thread Starter #22
American auto manufacturers are starting to smarten up, it's shear ignorance to buy a product only made in a particular country, how about buying the best made, or highest quality? Only until Ford started to bringing the European cars did things start to become better. Looks like Ford finally learned.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #23
how about buying the best made, or highest quality? Only until Ford started to bringing the European cars did things start to become better. Looks like Ford finally learned.
yep, thats what i say. i just buy the best i can with the money i got. and last 3 were fords, most previous were imports and i loved all of them differently.

i dont think it was ignorance though, they knew they were producing crappier vehicles and selling at premium price, but people were buying them so why change, once they felt the bite in the wallet did they started to change their tune.

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #24
how is she to drive?
i bet the black ones go faster at night. like stealth [ninja]

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #25
I like the black, but the others on here with the white are swaying me. Cannot wait to get mine. Should be here Christmas week, hopefully. Green Envy, with Moonroof