Ventura
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 fiesta
Hey everyone,
New member. Just recently purchased my 2019 Ford Fiesta se. I had a 2007 Ford Mustang gt with a saleen body kit on it. It was amazing. I wanted a small car, with great gas and decided to get a fiesta. Anyways I am hoping to get help making my car a custom ride. If you have photos or links that would be great. I’ve owned 3 mustangs in the past, it was hard to part with my car and I think I’m going to paint my new fiesta red when I get a chance. 51440AAA-4AA6-49ED-9F6B-64C1AA983E77.jpeg

Oxxon

City
Brownsville
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Hello and welcome to FFO.

City
Lexington
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Fiesta S
Hey everyone,
New member. Just recently purchased my 2019 Ford Fiesta se. I had a 2007 Ford Mustang gt with a saleen body kit on it. It was amazing. I wanted a small car, with great gas and decided to get a fiesta. Anyways I am hoping to get help making my car a custom ride. If you have photos or links that would be great. I’ve owned 3 mustangs in the past, it was hard to part with my car and I think I’m going to paint my new fiesta red when I get a chance. View attachment 3720
I have the same car and have owned several Mustangs myself. What wheels are on you Fiesta?