Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

MK7.5 body kits with 3dCarbon/Xenon (Closed Group Buy)

City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE
I know its been awhile since ive been on here...but came across this opportunity!

Hey US Fiesta Owners, I got in touch with 3dCarbon, a body manufacturing company that is part of Champion Aeromotive and Xenon in Texas. I got in touch with Joseph there and we have been talking about the kit they put on their 2014 SEMA n/a build. As seeing some of their pre-facelift kits piqued my interest I wanted to get my hands on this kit. We are looking to do a possible group buy on the front airdam/lip kit combo. As the front bumper on the sedan and hatch are the same, even you sedan guys could take advantage of this group buy. The more folks we get on board, the cheaper it'll be for us.

Some notes from emails between Joseph and I

○ Offer the lip/splitter as combo only. The splitter only works with this lip.
○ Side skirts and rear diffuser can be made here any time so that’s always open for business.
○ Roof spoiler can be purchased alone.
○ Looking at about a 60 lead time – orders must be prepaid.
○ Air Dam and spoiler believed to come primed, but be prepared to prime.
○ Skirts and valance come raw, have to prime and color

These parts are by request only meaning they will be made to order. It looks like these parts will be discontinued soon therefore if you want them you need to order sooner than later. The more we order the cheaper the inbound shipping the better deal we can work for everyone.

This is the price list from the invoice, as said they make the skirt set and valance in house, so you can order directly from them.

1 Air Dam, Front, 14-18, Fiesta $302.00
2 Chin Splitter, AD, 14-18, Fiesta $141.00
3 Side Skirt Set, 11-14, Fiesta Sedan $ 370.00
4 Valance, Rear, 11-14, Fiesta HB $ 306.00
5 Spoiler, Roof, 14-18, Fiesta HB $ 181.00
The images below are of the 2014 3dCarbon SEMA build, it looks basically modeled after the UK Zetec/STxx0 lines. I feel like these add ons can really make some of our builds stand out without going overboard, or needing to get a full on new ST bumper. I have also found rattle cans of Ford's paint as well as clear coat. I plan on ordering the full kit regardless and ordering this paint in tuxedo black for my build.

tuxedo black spray paint
Touch Up Spray Paint | AutomotiveTouchup

clear coat
Spray Paint Clearcoat | AutomotiveTouchup

If you guys want in or if you just want to see how much interest we get to see the cheaper prices on these, feel free to let me know. If you want to reach out directly to Joseph you can reach him at sales@teamxenon.com.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Im definitely in on a set of the side skirts. Solidly in.
Did you discuss the possible availability of the 2011 to 13 front bumper extensions? ( i believe that is the right descriptive term.)
I might get a Titanium hatchback if a ST line hatchback is unavailable. So, the side skirts would be good to have on the shelf JIC.

OP
sundaynightcoffee
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #4
Im definitely in on a set of the side skirts. Solidly in.
Did you discuss the possible availability of the 2011 to 13 front bumper extensions? ( i believe that is the right descriptive term.)
I might get a Titanium hatchback if a ST line hatchback is unavailable. So, the side skirts would be good to have on the shelf JIC.
noted! and I will ask about if they are also offering still for the 2011 airdamn/splitter on their site. (I think thats the term were looking for lol)

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I really like how the sill kit and the front bumper extensions looked on the 11 to 13 fiesta and want the ability to add them to an earlier fiesta if i choose to later.
So if anyone "out there" has a used early 3D carbon front spoiler and or sill kit or partial kit. PM me!

OP
sundaynightcoffee
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #6
@scotman Just heard this back from Joseph on the mk7 front bumper, so anyone that wants something for the mk7 parts just shoot him an email!

Xenon Sales <sales@teamxenon.com>
Tue 12/7/2021 9:16 AM

Yes we still have those pieces. Those can be made anytime in house. For those guys I’d just have them email sales@3dcarbon.com and ill give them a 10% off coupon code.

Thank you,
Joseph

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Awesome! I will get in touch with them regarding the earlier Fiesta front pieces. Or if you want to add that part number to the list of potential group buyers, i can be patient.
This white 2011 is one of the nicer looking 3D carbon installs showing the front spoiler quite clearly. This Fiesta belonged to a guy who was a Fiesta movement social media marketing participant.
The lime squeeze 2011 is an H&R suspension show car that is hanging out with TireRack in South Bend,Indiana the last time I visited in September. It also has the full 3D carbon kit. hr-fiesta-02__large.jpg hr-fiesta-03__large-1.jpg
I dont see what, if any difference there are to the side skirts between the early Fiesta and the rest going forward. 4809874847_78170346c1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
sundaynightcoffee
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #8
I dont see what, if any difference there are to the side skirts between the early Fiesta and the rest going forward.
Defintely no difference body wise on everything between the MK7 and MK7.5 except the front bumper. Seeing that Fiesta is what really inspired me to really dig into get in contact with 3dCarbon. They did it justice for sure!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I dashed off an email to the address you provided.
I will post pics in this thread after I am able to order and receive the parts.
The quality of fit and grade of materials on these is top notch. I hope Xenon adds these into their heritage product line. With no new cars, except for Mustang, being produced anymore it would be great if future Fiesta owners could still create a personalized car.

Last edited:
OP
sundaynightcoffee
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #10
Happy holidays everyone, bumping this thread as the group buy is going to close on Jan 3rd. If you have any questions feel free to hit me or Joseph up!

City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
I know its been awhile since ive been on here...but came across this opportunity!

Hey US Fiesta Owners, I got in touch with 3dCarbon, a body manufacturing company that is part of Champion Aeromotive and Xenon in Texas. I got in touch with Joseph there and we have been talking about the kit they put on their 2014 SEMA n/a build. As seeing some of their pre-facelift kits piqued my interest I wanted to get my hands on this kit. We are looking to do a possible group buy on the front airdam/lip kit combo. As the front bumper on the sedan and hatch are the same, even you sedan guys could take advantage of this group buy. The more folks we get on board, the cheaper it'll be for us.

Some notes from emails between Joseph and I

○ Offer the lip/splitter as combo only. The splitter only works with this lip.​
○ Side skirts and rear diffuser can be made here any time so that’s always open for business.​
○ Roof spoiler can be purchased alone.​
○ Looking at about a 60 lead time – orders must be prepaid.​
○ Air Dam and spoiler believed to come primed, but be prepared to prime.​
○ Skirts and valance come raw, have to prime and color​
These parts are by request only meaning they will be made to order. It looks like these parts will be discontinued soon therefore if you want them you need to order sooner than later. The more we order the cheaper the inbound shipping the better deal we can work for everyone.​
This is the price list from the invoice, as said they make the skirt set and valance in house, so you can order directly from them.​
1 Air Dam, Front, 14-18, Fiesta $302.00​
2 Chin Splitter, AD, 14-18, Fiesta $141.00​
3 Side Skirt Set, 11-14, Fiesta Sedan $ 370.00​
4 Valance, Rear, 11-14, Fiesta HB $ 306.00​
5 Spoiler, Roof, 14-18, Fiesta HB $ 181.00​
The images below are of the 2014 3dCarbon SEMA build, it looks basically modeled after the UK Zetec/STxx0 lines. I feel like these add ons can really make some of our builds stand out without going overboard, or needing to get a full on new ST bumper. I have also found rattle cans of Ford's paint as well as clear coat. I plan on ordering the full kit regardless and ordering this paint in tuxedo black for my build.

tuxedo black spray paint
Touch Up Spray Paint | AutomotiveTouchup

clear coat
Spray Paint Clearcoat | AutomotiveTouchup

If you guys want in or if you just want to see how much interest we get to see the cheaper prices on these, feel free to let me know. If you want to reach out directly to Joseph you can reach him at sales@teamxenon.com.

wow something for the sedan folk!

OP
sundaynightcoffee
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #12
wow something for the sedan folk!
I am pretty sure you guys can get the front air dam and splitter combo! Im not 100% sure about the side skirts but it seems like it would work. Might be a good question to confirm with Joseph at 3d if you are interested!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
The side skirt kit is the exact same for 2011 to the last one assembled at the Mexican plant. They can make them "in house" for us, no problem.
I am ordering a set of them and the 2011 to 2013 front air dam tomorrow.
The 2014 to 2019 front air dam and splitter are done with a supplier partner.
These pieces are as nice as anything i have ever seen offered for the basic fiesta. I am surprised that there has not been much response from the community that wants to personalize the Fiesta.
This is the easiest way to create an equivalent to the an ST Line Fiesta! The ST sill skirts were designed to fit an ST body shell. That body shell was assembled from bare stampings with special square punch outs in the rocker panels to accommodate quick attachment of those sill skirts on the assembly line.
These 3D Carbon kits are designed to be easily and cleanly installed without any guess work or cobbling.

Last edited:
OP
sundaynightcoffee
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #14
No more group buy, but if anyone in the future stumbles on this post, you can probably try your chances and reach out to the contact above to see if they'll manufacture the parts still 🤷‍♂️