Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hello All & having a situation

City
Columbia
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SES
My 2011 Ford Fiesta SES has had a Battery/Charge light illuminated since I purchased 3 months ago k But Alternator is good & battery is good with Ign off shows bout 12.3 and on and running 13.8 or 13.9 k After start said light is off it doesn't illuminate until 10 to 12 seconds after has started when it does seems to pull down engine slightly sometimes others unnoticeable k it shows 0 OBD codes another thing we just had our first cold frosty morning couple days ago an d I hit the rear defogger and it was on until the light illuminated then it also kicks off and will not come back on & Im not much of a mechanic but I did the paint scrape for the grounds that I could find but it didn't change a thing so could it be a fuse or relay or something IDK but if anyone could shine some light on this issue for me it would be greatly appreciated Thanks

rooSTer

Premium Account
Did you get the alternator tested?

My 2011 Ford Fiesta SES has had a Battery/Charge light illuminated since I purchased 3 months ago k But Alternator is good & battery is good with Ign off shows bout 12.3 and on and running 13.8 or 13.9 k After start said light is off it doesn't illuminate until 10 to 12 seconds after has started when it does seems to pull down engine slightly sometimes others unnoticeable k it shows 0 OBD codes another thing we just had our first cold frosty morning couple days ago an d I hit the rear defogger and it was on until the light illuminated then it also kicks off and will not come back on & Im not much of a mechanic but I did the paint scrape for the grounds that I could find but it didn't change a thing so could it be a fuse or relay or something IDK but if anyone could shine some light on this issue for me it would be greatly appreciated Thanks