Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Got some new shoes for the Fiesta ST

W

wheelhopper

I like the way the wheels look, but a 9" wide wheel with a 205 series tire. Sounds like a set up that would be on a car over the border with some hydraulics.

Upon closer inspection of the rear that is what it looks like. The sidewalls are being stretched way to far on the back. Why wouldn't you go with 8" wide all around? At least then you could rotate them.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #24
I like the way the wheels look, but a 9" wide wheel with a 205 series tire. Sounds like a set up that would be on a car over the border with some hydraulics.

Upon closer inspection of the rear that is what it looks like. The sidewalls are being stretched way to far on the back. Why wouldn't you go with 8" wide all around? At least then you could rotate them.
The rears have 215 tires, its 205 in front. I was debating going 8" all the way around, but the 9" seems to fill in the rears a bit better.

Its pretty flush. Just can't get a good camera angle.