Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

good morning peeps!!

High Performance MAF and CAI

• open to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • suggestions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
Here I am again with another hard and find probably doesn't exist part for this application lmao .
I'M looking for a high performance MAF since I noticed even after a tune the Throttle maxes at 86 %,
I been wondering if a MAF from a 2014 has better air flow parameters since those car are Factory tune friendly
has any body else has a similar problem? the car is N/A1.6L Jet performance has one but says wont fit .
I'm looking into a true closed box CAI by Takeda but I would like the correct MAF for that as well since is "2014 and up only"
even tho they mount the same and use all the original hoses and fittings .The car does have racing headers to a full decat
exhaust system ,while torque has improved tremendously from 3800 all the way to redline I feel I'm leaving money
on the table by that throttle not opening at 100%.,that is the one thing I miss the most out of a throttle by wire application.
Thanks in advance!!